Search This Blog

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sushi with Jasmine and plans for tonight



Just got home from SUSHI! with Jasmine I am so stuffed I think if I wanted to get I wouldn't be able to. SOMEONE GET ME A CRANE!

Had the most amazing lunch ever. All you can eat sushi at Makimono (Woodbridge) = heaven on earth.

We had like 2345729756924 Salmon pizzas, yam tempura, salmon sushi, avocado rolls, chicken teriyaki rolls, edamame beans (MMMMM), beef teriyaki, spicy crab handrolls, dynamite rolls,

the list goes because we ate like a couple of porkers, like always!

Anyways thats all I have to say about that! Tonight I am going to watch the Invention of Lying (which I will review shortly after), with my family for my uncles birthday. We are first going to William's Cafe (BEST WAFFLES EVER) and then heading over to the theatre.

Exciting day today! I love keeping busy! (...and eating as you can tell LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment