Search This Blog

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Natalie Marie. YUP, that's me

Since this is my first blog, there's no better way to kick it off but to introduce myself and give you an idea of who I am.

Here it goes!

Helloooo friends! My name is Natalie Marie Castoro (you don't have to say the Marie, I've just recently starting using it) I am an 18 year old girl born and raised in Toronto (thats where I spend most of my days, chillin out maxin' relaxin' all cool, shooting some b-ball outside of the school...) Just started college, working part time, and enjoying as much of life as i can.

Super obsessed with all things celebrity. Scandals, who's prego, who's getting married, who's getting divorced, who's picking their nose...its all good and I LOVE it.

I will write reviews on movies I've seen, television shows I watch, music that I've listened to, concerts that I've attended, plays I've watched and the list goes on...

Mostly this blog will be about my opinions, thoughts, feelings, things that are going on in my life and of course CELEBRITY GOSSIP!

its a mixture of everything really, and maybe who ever is reading it, can relate to it.. and if thats the case, that's awesome!

so be patient, more will come shortly, and ENJOY

visit my twitter page. FOLLOW ME :)
www.twitter.com/nataliecastoro

No comments:

Post a Comment