Search This Blog

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Possible Oppurtunity

Got some really great news today!

While I was in the library at school today writing an online test/facebook stalking, I got a phone call from a representative from Live Nation. For those of you who had to stop and think about what Live Nation was, think no more, I will tell you.

Live Nation basically hosts not all, but most concerts. They are responsible for selling the tickets and booking the venues.

Anyways! So I got a call from the guy from Live Nation, who received my resume by email and he asked me to come in for an interview this Monday!!

I don't want to jinx it but I'm praying for it to turn out great (as in me walking out of there with a job). It's an amazing opportunity so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Will let you know how it turns out afterwards. But for now I need you all to hope and pray for me!

If you do I will buy you a box of cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment