Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Live Nation Interview



So here's the scoop.

I had an interview at Live Nation (major concert promotion company)on Monday afternoon. Went into the interview VERY prepared. They were looking for someone who can commit to three FULL days a week. UNFORTCH! I cannot meet these expectations as I have school everyday.

We did however talk for a while, we discussed what I was doing with my life, where I was going to school, etc. etc.

I told him I was available for the night stuff and he said that we will definitely keep in touch to arrange some kind of involvement for me. BETTER THAN NOTHING.

I basically had the job if I didn't have school. And since I now have his contact information I will keep it until the summertime where I know I will be available to participate in the company.

So, it wasn't a complete fail, it turned out pretty great if you ask me!

There you have it ladies and gents. My Live Nation Experience.

ps. Too bad I didn't take a few shots of the office, it was so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment