Search This Blog

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Christina Aguliera likes wemons!


Its been a while since "X-Tina" has been in the game and don't get me wrong, love the betch, but ever since she's had her baby, Max, she has been struggling to get back in the spotlight.

She tried a comeback with the single Keeps Getting Better and got into a media scrap with GaGa about having the same look but she just cant seem to find her way back to the business.

Now, shes trying to work the "i love women, they are just so sexy" thing. Babe, you are married with a kid, give it up.

Here's what she had to say:

"I think women are such sensual beings. And, I mean, I’m attracted to men ultimately... I’m married and I love my husband and I love what we do together, but honestly? If I had the choice between viewing a naked man or a naked woman, I’d choose the woman. We’re just naturally sexier and more beautiful to look at. I feel sexiest in the nude!"

1 comment:

  1. DONT U HATE ON MAAA GIRLL NAT
    I WILL CUT U
    SO SHE LIKES WOMEN, SO DOES HALF OF HOLLYWOOD LMFAO

    ReplyDelete