Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Jasmine's Birthday Surprise!



I have been dieingg to blog about this all day. The reason I wasnt able to was because I was trying to ignore Jasmine and make her think I forgot her birthday!

Leah and I planned this whole birthday surprise for Jasmine for today. BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAYY BABYYYYYY I LOVE YOU!!

Basically Leah and I decided we would ignore Jas all day, make her think we forgot and then BAM as soon as she gets home SURPRISE.

Here's what we did for our girl!

We decorated her whole house and bought a bunch of things to put in her "Birthday Hunt" ...we put clues inside the balloons and she had to pop them to get the clue which would lead her to the next place.

The last clue was to go to her bedroom where she found us with her cake and silly streamers to blow in her face hahah.

He reaction was honestly the cutest! She JUMPED haha.

We printed out a millionnnnn pics of us three and posted them on two big bristol boards, which she loved.

The only thing i felt really bad about was her telling us that she was on the verge of tears today because we, her best friends, didnt call her to wish her a happy birthday, and HONESTLY JASMINE, it KILLED me inside I wanted to call you at midnight, but it would have ruined our plan.

Just know I'd NEVER forget hunnie!! LOVE YOU TO PIECES my precious pearl HAHA! hope you had an amazing birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment