Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

John Mayer wants to wear your ass as a hat.


Here is what the very forward John Mayer had to say about Tiger Woods

"Tiger Woods' problems come from him being married. The end. It has nothing to do with control. If Tiger Woods was a single guy, what sort of angle would there be to a text message? If Tiger Woods was single, and he texted a girl and said 'I wanna wear your ass like a hat', why would that ever hit the news?"

"I write a lot of dirty text messages to girls, and you've never seen any of them. Why? Because if a girl brought a dirty text message from me to the newspapers, they'd say 'I don't have an angle here. Someone wants to wear your ass like a hat? Big deal. He's 32 years old. He's a single guy. If John Mayer has a wife and sends dirty texts, then we got a story.'"

UM, excuse me John, where are my dirty text messages?

No comments:

Post a Comment