Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Drake: "Toronto, I Got You"


Here is what Drake had to say about Toronto in an interview at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards on Sunday.
"Toronto is the biggest inspiration behind my music... I do everything I do for Toronto. It's a city I really believe in. It's got a bunch of great people. We got a lot of undiscovered things in Toronto, man: women, nightlife, restaurants, clubs, and talent. Women, first. I just wanna bring the city to the forefront. I feel like every place needs an ambassador. They need somebody to show the rest of the world how magical that place can be. I think Jay (Jay-Z) does it for New York, a lot of people do it for Atlanta, Kanye did it for Chicago. A lot of rappers take it upon themselves. So I just really wanna be that guy for Toronto."
WE love you too Drizzy and you are repping HARD for us, YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment