Search This Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dear John movie review


Yesterday, I went to see Dear John starring Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfried. I was super stoked about it and was expecting an epic love tale. The movie was good, but I am really REALLY disappointed with the way things turned out in the end. I wont spoil anything for you though. I will however tell you what I thought.

Channing and Amanda had great chemistry on screen and the cinematography was well done. I cried at points from the beginning to the middle, but after that I became enraged. I kind of wanted to get up and leave LOL and you will know what I mean if you see it for yourself.

I do recommend you watch it, because it is good, but if you are looking for a happy lovey-dovey ending, you are not going to get one.

:( Here's hoping The Last Song starring Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth will fill that void when it comes out March 31, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment