Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

GLEE - Recap


1. Emma and Will : SO need to hookup soon before I jump through my t.v screen and push them together. I really loved the department store dance they shared tonight...so cute!

2. Puck: Why are you so DAYUMMM gorgeous, lets make babies. I think he either going to keep hooking up with Rachel or is going to come out and spill the beans about being Quinn's babydaddy soon.

3. Slushies in the face? LOL that was so random the whole episode.

4. SWEET CAROLINE, Thong song, What a girl wants and Bust a move were among the songs covered by the Glee cast tonight and each one was equally delightful and GLAMtastic.

5. Sue Sylvester. NUFF SAID. I knew her being nice wasnt going to last for more than 5 minutes.

OVERALL = AMAZING

No comments:

Post a Comment