Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Adam Lambert's Details Magazine photos






Adam Lambert is gay, but something in these photos tells me that he is fond of the body of a woman.

Adam opens up about life in depth in the new issue of Details, including what he thinks of the opposite sex who constantly throw their panties at him.

"I think it's weird that I'm having this effect on women. It's flattering," he says. "I've never had underwear thrown at me before. Clearly there's something significant about it, because there aren't a lot of openly gay men in the entertainment industry,"
He has said in the past that he wouldnt "rule out women" and these photos are proof. He tells Details, "I like kissing women sometimes. Women are pretty. It doesn't mean I'm necessarily sleeping with them."

LOVE HIM! Cant wait for his album!

No comments:

Post a Comment