Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Demi was a self mutilator


18 year old Disney starlet Demi Lovato has had quite a rough year in the spotlight. First her breakup with Joe Jonas, then her spat with one of her dancers and then rehab.

Last fall she backed out of the Jonas Brothers concert tour and checked into a facility in which she needed to work on physical problems such as her long time eating disorder and cutting issue that she now admits openly.

Whoever told this girl she was fat needs to jump into a deep ditch and rot there because she IS NOT EVEN CLOSE!

Demi, in a new interview reveals that she had been self mutilating since she was 11 years old saying,

"it was a way of expressing my own shame, of myself, on my own body. I was matching the inside to the outside. And there were some times where my emotions were just so built up, I didn't know what to do. The only way that I could get instant gratification was through an immediate release on myself."


She has also decided it best that she doesn't return to filming Sonny With A Chance because she feels that being in front of the camera so soon will make her feel uncomfortable. Instead she wishes to focus more on her music for the time being.

Get better girl! We're rooting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment