Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Demi and Ashton leave eachother love notes


This is adorable!

According to Demi and Ashton Kutcher on the Piers Morgan show, there are Post-It love notes all over their house that they have written to each other.

Ashton Kutcher shares with Piers Morgan:

"If you go to our house I have Post-it notes that are placed in various locations, all with messages of encouragement or love, or just thought.

Post-it notes are much cheaper than diamond rings.
"

Demi then chimed in and added, "And some have been there, I don't know, seven years? My most recent one was just a reminder that I was magical."

That is SOOOOO sweet. Call me a hopeless romantic but its little things like that, that keep relationships going strong. Diamond rings are nice but words are forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment