Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pink confirms she's preggers!!


Singer, Pink visited the Ellen DeGeneres show with some exciting news! She put truth to the rumors that she is infact pregnant with Carey Hart's baby!

She was scared to confirm the pregnancy so she waited a while to spill the beans to the press. She tells Ellen:

"I was just really nervous. I have had a miscarriage before, but if I was going to talk about it with anyone, it was going to be with you. I worked for it...It was not an 'Oops.'"

Pink doesn't know whether its a boy or a girl, but she is scared to have a baby girl,

"the doctor kind of told me what she thinks. I'm terrified because she thinks it's a girl! My mom has always wished me a daughter just like me,. I'm terrified one of us will go to jail."

Congrats!

Watch the video below of her appearance on Ellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment