Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fans "outraged" about Brandy's dismissal from DWTS


So alot of people are pretty pissed about Brandy going home last night after getting the boot from Dancing With The Stars. She was in the running against Bristol Palin for a spot in the final and lost it, even though he scores were higher.

To be honest I could care less because I want either Jennifer or Kyle to win anyways but I still think Bristol deserved to be there. It's people's choice. What the people want the people get. I would have voted for Bristol too because quite frankly I think Brandy is as fake as they come, she doesn't seem sincere to me. She's just...annoying.

I actually would have preferred if Audrina was still in the running over Brandy, she was really good.

What do you think? Was Brandy ripped off? Or does Bristol deserve to be in the final?

Vote:

No comments:

Post a Comment