Search This Blog

Friday, October 1, 2010

Justin Timberlake quitting the music industry?


I mean he's okay but hes no George Clooney or anything.

Justin Timberlake recently stated that he will not be releasing any more music for the time being because he just doesn't feel the love for it at the moment.

"Does a painter make a painting because he has to make it by December 21st? No, he doesn’t. It happens when it pours out of him. That’s how music is for me. I never stop making music. I don’t know what else to tell you, except that I just don’t know in what capacity I want to be involved anymore. All I’m saying is, in very simple terms, I’ll know when I know. And until I know, I don’t know."

Stop talking about painters and make another damn hit already. I'm in need of some new JT.

PLEASE BRING SEXY BACK....AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment