Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

Twilight inspires teens to suck others blood


...but really guys? We all knew this was going to happen sooner or later.

According to reports, teens have started a new trend highly influenced by the vampire craze that is Twilight.

Apparently these FREAK OF NATURE children are biting, licking and sucking the blood of there friends because they claim to thirst them.

WHAT THE F!@#

GothicGirl10, a participant in one of the blood obsessive websites writes in one of the forums:
“Having that thick, warm copper-tasting blood [speaking of her boyfriend] in my mouth is the best thing I can think of! Sometimes my boyfriend lets me feed off him. I let him feed off me as well."
How do you like the taste of that HIV bitch. Who knows how many other girls or guys you man has been "feeding on". These teenagers that think sucking each others blood is sexy or glamorous are crazy! DAMN I love Twilight too but you don't see me asking my BFF to lend me her neck for a minute. Cant you find a hobby or something?

I wonder what these kids parents are doing about the situation.




No comments:

Post a Comment