Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010


Sandra Bullock has been through a lot in these past few months but she is taking it surprisingly well. Although her marriage issues are all over the media, her adoption of a baby boy, Louis Bardo Bullock, has been a well kept until now. She adopted him back in January. "He's just perfect, I can't even describe him any other way," says Bullock the proud mama.

Other than that, she has also filed for divorce! She and husband are splitting due to reports that he cheated and she is carrying on the adoption as a single parent.

Here is what Jesse had to say about everything,
"My whole life has been full of hard decisions. The decision to let my wife end our marriage and continue the adoption of Louis on her own has been the hardest. The love I have for Louis cannot be put to words. Not having him around to love and to hold has left a huge hole in my heart. Sandy is the love of my life, but considering the pain and devastation I have caused her, it would be selfish to not let her go. Right now it is time for me to beat this addiction that has taken two of the things I love the most in life."
Life sucks doesnt it? Next time make it a point to think with the head on your SHOULDERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment