Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Justin Bieber "You knocked my mama down!"


Listen girls, J-Biebz loves you fans, but dont mess with his mama ok?

About 900 teenie boppers showed up to Auckland International Airport in New Zealand to greet J.B in person but it got a little crazy. Shortly after he posted this message on his Facebook:
"Made it to New Zealand... the airport was a little nuts. Grateful that everyone is excited but not happy that a fan stole my hat and knocked my mom down. If you are a fan just show me the respect that I try to show you. I wouldnt steal your stuff and I wouldnt knock your mama down. I know everyone is excited but I want to be able to sign and take pics and I cant if security has to push me thru because people are getting knocked down. Let's not have anymore shows cancelled. Let's keep it safe for everyone. thanks."
Yeah, groupies. Take a chill pill mmkay?

No comments:

Post a Comment