Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2010

Lauren Conrad does Glamour Magazine


On too much attention: “I get very uncomfortable with people watching me. And I know that sounds silly because of the show, but we were filming with people that we’d known for years, and it was a job.”

On her relationship with boyfriend Kyle Howard: “I don’t have to clear my movie dates with a filming crew. (laughs) As soon as I started doing the show, I never had a boyfriend off camera; it wasn’t allowed. So I had a rule: I would date someone for a few weeks, and that was it. Anyway, the first two weeks are the best!”

On her body: “I never felt a push to be stick thin. I work out and eat healthy, so mostly it’s about being in shape and having energy. But about a year ago, I looked down and thought, I have cellulite. Where did that come from? I went through treatments; [my body] was like, It’s not going anywhere.”

Love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment