Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Last Song movie review


Hey guys,

So I went to see the last song tonight.

As almost every book-turned-movie there were a lot of things and details left out from the story. However, that being said the movie was actually really good. Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth had really good chemistry on screen. I really loved that Miley totally stepped out of her Hannah Montana image and went for something different. Her character really stands out and was well played. I want to see her do more films like this but next time with less of the squinting and lip pursing that I hate.

Was a little disappointed that a a few of these details that I absolutely LOVED were not present but overall I'll give it 4 stars out of 5 because despite the missing parts the movie was still really good.

Be prepared to cry your eyes out though, I swear all I heard was sniffling for the last half an hour, it was epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment