Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Shia Laboeuf does GQ







On newsstands now, Shia talks to GQ about his girlfriend and his car accident in the news.

On the Wall Street trading floors where he went to learn the banking ropes: 'I thought my life was pretty wild. I'm Richie Rich. I land in New York, secretly thinking I'm like the coolest guy in the world. I've been on the cover of GQ! But then I met these guys, and it's humbling. It's the most sex-drugs-and-rock-'n'-roll atmosphere that exists on the planet. I was hanging out with some wild human beings.'

On girlfriend Carey Mulligan: 'I never really had anything in my life that was off-limits. But with this, just out of respect, I just don't want to fuck around. She's an unbelievably thought-provoking actress, the most talented actress I've ever met in my life, by leaps and bounds. Neither one of us are fame whores. It works out. It's not like we're the premiere couple; we're not the red-carpet king and queen.''

On his car accident: 'I'd be watching the news, and they'd play my car crash, and every once in a while Kim Kardashian's sister would jump on TV and preach to me from the red carpet about how to live my fucking life. And I'm so upset, man. I'm so angry. Because this accident was not caused by me. I got hit.

I had a green. This f***er ran a red light. And he flipped my truck, and he shoveled it on my hand. And my fingers are in the street. they're off, they're under the truck door, man. This is fake, dude, [Lifting his newly reconstructed hand] This is hip bone and the skin that was left over..'

No comments:

Post a Comment