Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day movie review

WOW,

I think I just overdosed on celebrities. All star cast gets a five star rating, well we'll say 4 starts out of 5.

Valentine's Day was a lot more than I expected it to be, I was due for a good lovey dovey movie, and since Dear John didn't satisfy that craving last Friday, Valentine's Day picked up its slack.

The movie is about 10 different people and their Valentine's Day experiences. Married couples, proposals, high school couples etc. Most of them have a happy ending with the exception of a few bad ones.

The producers were smart attracting viewers from every possbile demographic, although preteen girls seemed to out outnumber the rest gushing about Taylor Lautner (who I just don't think is THAT attractive) throughout the whole viewing.

There were a few shockers thrown in too, I wasn't expecting Bradley Cooper to end up...never mind go see it for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment