Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

Leonardo DiCarprio does Esquire Magazine






While he may be getting older, Leonardo DiCaprio will always be my one true love. "I'll never let go Jack" is always repeating itself in my head.

Leo hits up the cover of Esquire this month in which he shares about life, movies, and more. Here are some excerpts from his interview with the magazine.

ON FAME AFTER TITANIC:

It wasn't the era of penetrating Internet paparazzi that we have now. But my name wasn't me anymore. I was sort of this thing. Kate felt it, too. But a lot of the attention was on me because of the teenage girls who repeatedly went to see the movie. I had the blond hair, and I was Jack Dawson, this heroic figure.

So I set up everything in my personal life to rebel against that image in order to strip it down. I had a lot of fun stripping it down. But ultimately, that knocked me a few rungs down the ladder.

No comments:

Post a Comment