Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2009

Rihanna encourages girls to take nekkid pictures..and send them


Rihanna is really getting into the title of her new album. She is R-Rated for real ladies and gents!

These pictures were leaked onto the internet about a year ago of Rihanna getting naked for her then boyfriend.

She is finally speaking about them. She says:

"If you don't send your boyfriend naked pictures, then I feel bad for him."
"I just felt like my whole privacy was taken before that and then, when that came out, I thought, 'oh great, so now there's nothing they don't know about me and my private life. It was humiliating and it was embarrassing - especially my mum having to see that. It was two days before Mother's Day, so I was nervous. I sent her flowers first before I called and then she texted me - when the world is against me she's always there supporting."

Hokay.

No comments:

Post a Comment