Search This Blog

Thursday, November 19, 2009

MOVIE REVIEW: NEW MOON

Okay, give me a minute to catch my breath. *deep breath...and out*

Let's get started, shall we?

Many people were disappointed with the first film, Twilight, so they are skeptical about spending money to see the second installment of the saga. WELL, I have some exellent news for you...IT WAS AMAZING. I cant even find one flaw. You might see this as biased because I'm kind of obsessed with the whole Twilight thing but I would give it a bad review...if it was bad...which it was most definitely not.

New Moon, unlike Twilight flowed extremely well. Each scene was perfect from beginning to end, I was very impressed.

Going into the movie, I was completely team Edward, BUT having watched New Moon I've found a soft spot for Jacob...I'll always stay faithful to Eddie though, that's just how I roll.

If we are going to rate this movie with stars, I'm going to give it a 4.5/5 but 2 BIG thumbs up!

Go SEE IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment