Search This Blog

Monday, November 23, 2009

Glambie gets sexual...like..really sexual


He is being called the female Madonna in the sense that his performance yesterday at the American Music Awards was very sensual and erotic. Madonna was know for her provocative dance moves and now Adam Lambert has taken on that nature.

Performing his first single For Your Entertainment, Lambert gestures some pretty R-rated moves such as grabbing numerous body parts, making out with some random drummer dude, and pulling a dancers face to his crotch, which is like, super classy.



ABC received over a thousand complaints about Adam's performance last night, but Glambie could care less. He says:
“You know honestly, if I offended some people… it’s apples and oranges. I’m not an artist that does things for every single person... If it’s edited, that’s discrimination! I will be a little disappointed because there is a little bit of discrimination going in this country. There’s a big double standard, female pop artists have been doing things provocative like that for years, and the fact that I’m a male, and I’ll be edited and discriminated against could be a problem. I believe in artistic freedom and expression, I believe in honoring the lyrics of a song, and those lyrics aren’t really for everybody either. All hail freedom of expression and artistic integrity…fans: I adore u.”

No comments:

Post a Comment