Search This Blog

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Miley Cyrus fans threaten to kill Fuzzy the Cat


This is the craziest shit I've ever heard of.

Miley Cyrus' fans are so pissed at her for leaving twitter that they have decided to threaten to kill an innocent kitty cat if Miley doesnt rejoin before November 16th.

um, LOL? There is even a website with pictures of the cat and cat recipes!!!

The website says: "Let me clarify: This is NOT a prank or a hoax. I am not joking, even if some will choose to interpret it that way. Cooking a cat is not illegal in my country, in fact it's part of our culture. I'm not asking for money or any other benefit. Fuzzy is my cat and I will not entertain any offers of selling or giving him away. If Miley doesn't tweet again, this WILL happen, and I'm as serious as a heart attack. To help Fuzzy from being killed: Fuzzy's life is hanging by a thread and will end if I do not achieve my goal. Ultimately, Miley is the only one who has the power to save Fuzzy. Use #mileysavefuzzy on Twitter raise awareness. The most important thing is making sure Miley knows about this."

Do you think Miley will save the cat and rejoin Twitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment