Search This Blog

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Jodie Sweetin - A Tell-All Memoir


Remember when she played sweet innocent Stephanie Tanner on Full House? Well she's gone through quite a bit since then adding meth/cocaine/alcohol addict to her resume.

Jodie Sweetin will be releasing a memoir about her life where she reveals secrets such as being "strung out" on meth at the Olsen twins New York Minute movie premiere.

Interesting! and it doesnt stop there, it gets worse. In her memoir she write,

she recalls the time she drove drunk with her daughter, Zoie, in the passenger's seat:

"That was the big rock bottom. I had two glasses of wine and drove with her in the car. I not only put myself in danger, but also my daughter, who I loved more than anything. I felt terrible."

On walking "high as a kite" on the red carpet at the New York Minute premiere in 2004:

"I was pulling off the deceit. It was hard for people to believe I was doing that much drugs. I look at photos from that event, and I didn't even look strung out!"

On her graduation from ecstasy in high school to cocaine in college:

"I wanted to prove that I could get more trashed than anyone. There were times I did so much coke, I'd be there laying there, getting sick and thinking 'I'm going to die.' But I didn't care."


No comments:

Post a Comment