Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Taylor Momsen resents parents for taking her childhood.


Miss Misery strikes again. This bitch is so emo about her rockstar life. Gimme a friggen break. Here's what she had to say about her "miserable" life.
"Everyone's like, 'Wow, why is she upset and why is she so miserable about things?' My parents signed me up with Ford (modeling agency) at the age of two. No two-year-old wants to be working, but I had no choice. My whole life, I was in and out of school. I didn't have friends. I was working constantly and I didn't have a real life."
Boo hoo sweetheart. You're parents made your life super easy. They saw you had talent so they hooked you up.

And hey, if you hate it so much then why are you still here? Go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment