Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Snooki learns a lesson!


After being arressted for...being Snooki, the Jersey Shore star shares why she was arrested, what it was like in the drunk tank, and how it has changed her life.

"I didn't hurt anybody – stuff like that happens in Jersey. I was in the drunk tank for a little bit, I had too many tequilas. What are you gonna do? My dad was very, very pissed. He's like, 'I didn't raise you like this.' I just felt really bad, so I'm definitely going to stop drinking during the daytime. And now when I go out, I only have a couple drinks. It was a good wake-up call for me. It definitely embarrassed my family and that's just not good."

Atta girl Snookz! Just make sure you are still crazy enough to entertain us every Thursday night at 10pm, please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment