Search This Blog

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Gaga loves T-Swizzle songs


"I don't want to hurt her feelings, because she's lovely. That Taylor Swift song? You Belong with Me? Oh my God! When it comes on the radio, I sing it so loud and I'm so embarrassed! Because I so freely sing it so loud! You can't help it! The song, it's not a bad song. It's a great song! I think it's just because it's very whimsical in a way that I'm not necessarily whimsical every day. When it comes on, I just get this… I wanna sing it! Every woman feels that way. So I didn't mean that in a bad way, Taylor. I think you're lovely and beautiful, and I think you're a great songwriter."

Also watch Lady Gaga look super annoyed with Larry King's dumb questions. She is so well spoken and sincere. Gotta love dis betch!



No comments:

Post a Comment