Search This Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Amanda Bynes retires from acting!!


She may only be 24 as she mentions in her statement below, but the Hairspray actress, Amanda Bynes is retiring from her acting career. She says:

"I don't love acting anymore so I've stopped doing it. Being an actress isn't as fun as it may seem. I've never written the movies & tv shows I've been apart of, I've only acted like the characters the producers or directors wanted me to play. If I don't love something anymore I stop doing it. I know 24 is a young age to retire, but you heard it here first I've retired."

SO SAD!! I remember watching her on shows like All That and The Amanda Show when I was younger! She's hilarious! What are some of your fave Amanda Bynes acting roles? I'm gunna go with She's The Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment