Search This Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Spencer unloads his crazy crystals on Brody Jenner


Brody has been calling out Spencer on his crazy in the press lately saying that he has "lost it" and clearly Spencer isn't too happy about it as he replies back with,

"I saw that [f*ck] tattoo that Brody got. He should add '-ing idiot' to it! Brody has only dated famous girls for the past 6 years and I'm the attention whore? [Kristin] Cavallari to LC [Lauren Conrad] to Lindsay Lohan to Avril Lavigne? Avril? She was famous in what, the 90s? We were in 7th grade when her song came out, I think, you foolio. Honestly, Brody, I'm worried about you. I don't even drink and go to clubs and you're worried about me? You're the one showing up to all of these events wasted, man. Maybe you need some crystal therapy to sober you up. Go connect with nature and not the bottle, you drunk!"

LOL Spence, have you watched you episodes of The Hills lately? You ARE losing it babe, and the feathers and crystals aren't going to help you either!

No comments:

Post a Comment