Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

Fist pumpin for love!


Emilio Masella, Snooki's ex got exactly what he wanted. He and Spencer Pratt are teaming up and are working on a new reality show called Fist Pumpin For Love. The show will star Emilio in search for his Italian queen. He says:
“I am tired of these fake Italian girls. I want a real guid-ette who can speak Italian, so we are prepared to take my search from Hollywood, California, to the streets of Howard Beach in Queens, N.Y.”

I can speak Italian, Emilio. And it just so happens that I am looking for a juicehead. Whataya say we get together and call it a day LOL!

WAIT, but that's not all. The juicehead is REALLY juicin his 15 minutes. Emilio and Spencer just bought the rights to Guid-o-juice which according to Pratt himself is "soon to be the most popular Guido energy drink in the world."

Genious!

No comments:

Post a Comment