Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Miley wants to stop music for now


The 17 year old popstar wants to set aside music for now and focus on her acting career. She says:

"I didn't want to sing in the film [The Last Song]. We sang in the car [scene] that once, but that doesn't really count. I didn't want to do a performance thing... I have a record coming out in June and that's going to be the last thing I do in music for a while... Like a few years. I just want to do films ’cause I like being someone else. My music is kind of like my diary. I'll always do that... I just feel like the music industry isn't as positive as I'd like it to be."

Prediction: when Miley does come back, its going to be full throttle. She is going to shock everyone with a new-found attitude and style. It wont be any cookie cutter Disney music. Who's with me on this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment