Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Megan Fox is a good girl?


Because she is such a sex symbol in Hollywood, people may mistaken Megan Fox to be obsessed with sex, but she recently admitted that she has only ever slept with two guys in her life. Brian Austin Green her long time boyfriend and a childhood sweetheart.

She also hates that people cant look past that and see that she wants to eventually get married and have kids. She has played the stepmother role to her boyfriend's son Kassius since he was three and says that she is responsible for him.

“I am a stepmother to the fullest extent. I have looked after Kassius since he was three and he has no memory of life without me. For some reason, no one wants to look at me that way, but I am responsible [for him] and I’ve never struggled with that, from bedtime stories to the school run.”

Do you believe this side of Megan? I do. It's hard for the world to see you as something other than a sex symbol once you have been labelled.

Team Megan!

No comments:

Post a Comment