Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Miley: "I ain't no babysittur!"

Miley covers the February issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine in which she explains that regardless of what she does, kids are still going to make mistakes. Some parents are saying that Miley's concert is inappropriate for thier young kids and find it unfair because they look up to Miley and her Hannah Montana alter ego. To the magazine she says:

On the pressures of being in the spotlight 24/7: “My job is to be a role model, and that’s what I want to do, but my job isn’t to be a parent. My job isn’t to tell your kids how to act or how not to act, because I’m still figuring that out for myself. So to take that away from me is a bit selfish. Your kids are going to make mistakes whether I do or not. That’s just life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment