Search This Blog

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Couples Retreat - Review


I was so excited to see this movie after seeing the preview but now that I got around to it, I was somewhat disappointed by the fact that I didnt laugh as much as I assumed I would.


It definitely had its moments for sure, the yoga scene...HILARIOUS! Carlos Ponce is so funny and RIPPED! (ladies wait until you see the BODY on this guy) Unfortunately this was the only really really funny part. Everything else was just average.


Alot of the movie dragged on a little too much, but it was okay. Out of 5 stars I would give it a 3.


The film brought in 35,000,000 and was #1 at the box office this weekend. I guess everyone else saw the funny trailer too.


Overall, I think it came up a little short, but it wasnt horrible.





No comments:

Post a Comment